According to Dr. Zoe Harcombe, who is a very reputable researcher, the UK Joint Committee for Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI), who just issued a statement to update its advice for 5-11 year olds in relation to COVID-19 jabs, has a conflict of interest of approximately $1,000,000,000 – one billion dollars – from the Gates Foundation.
* On February 16th, 2022, the UK Joint Committee for Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) issued a statement to update its advice for 5-11 year olds in relation to COVID-19 jabs.
* The JCVI Code of Practice states that it is an “independent Departmental Expert Committee.” It advises UK health departments on immunisation.
* There is a COVID-19 sub-committee of the JCVI. It has 15 core members (1 lay member). This note reviews the conflicts of interest of those members.
* None of the members of the COVID-19 sub-committee of the JCVI declared conflicts of interests. Five of the 14 non-lay members provided additional information in their ‘non-declaration’ that revealed conflicts of interest. A cursory search on the remaining nine revealed that six had conflicts of interest – from running a COVID-19 vaccine trial to being their organisation’s representative for Pfizer. One member failed to declare that he leads the Pfizer Vaccine Centre of Excellence.
* The members work for organisations, which collectively have received approximately $1,000,000,000 – one billion dollars – from the Gates Foundation.”
Read her full article here: